Monday, October 11, 2004

Vomit in Rage!!!!

ed. note: This post goes out to my buddy Jesus!

Well my friends.. sad to say Turkey weekend is over, and now comes a time where socks are to be pulled up, Fluid Mechanics labs are to be finished.. and once again.. sleep is to be lost! However, there's some good news. Very good news. And THAT is that we only have to do this for another two months till we get a MEGA HUGE BREAK.. well a couple weeks off that is.

I think my brain is SERIOUSLY messed up, the other night I had the oddest dream....

Five university friends and i were abducted by an unusual nursing woman... now this woman was doing messed up research in her laboratory. we were all in her laboratory on a large steel table in straight jackets and our legs were tied down on the table in such a way that we were all connected and she was setting up a machine that was going to run some SERIOUS voltage through our poor fragile bodies.
She was telling us her horrible plot and that afterwords she planned on burying our bodies in the ground in such a way as our bodies (which are in a 'standing up' position) are perpendicular to the ground with everything below our waists beneath the dirt.. and everything above, above. All the while I'm thinking to myself 'what the hell!?!'. But all of a sudden I realize my hand is lose enough to remove from the straight jacket and I formulate a dashing plan to save everyone from this unusual nurse woman. So I motion to Angela beside me that my hand was free, and for her to be quiet about it since the nurse was nearby. Then we waited till nurse lady was far enough away and i took my free hand and unbuckled the leg restraint. However, she notices this and comes running at us in a frantic RAGEEEE!!! So, with what limited movement we had we fought her off with some powerful kicks to the body and head, then busted out of there as fast as six tied up university students could.

She blocked our way to the door.

SHATS!!!

We deaked left, dodged right and faked her outta there. We went running through the halls and realized we're in a high school. All of a sudden it's just me alone. I'm talking to someone who I can't remember and they are discribing this nurses research and how she won some kind of prize for it. So all along, her bizarro research had merit, at least to some imaginary dream sequence person who was in a high school. Whaddaya know.

Well, that's all I got for today, good luck my darlings... with everything thats out there to push you down, we gotta stick together like molecules of water and make some SURFACE TENSION to push it right back!! YEAH BABY!!!!!

No comments: