Saturday, October 23, 2004

Scraping my Dignity off the Floor

Well folks, one helluva Nuclear Physics exam... it was so bad, all I could do was laugh. A very hubling experience. The good news is: there's three more mid term exams left, and thus there's hope for redeeming my feeble GPA. The Bad news is: this means most of the nuclear engineers are failing nuclear physics. hehe.. ahh the irony. Anyhoo..

Quote of the Day:

'Patience may be a Virtue but Time is a Luxury!'

Have you ever felt so cut off from the outside world.. this is how i feel today when I actually hang out with normal people who arn't attending university. All I know is my little bubble of friends, and the schoolwork we do, never watch the news, never watch tv, might read a book once and a while. Internet is my only window into the world, and it's so messed up... hehe.
I feel like it may be making me a much colder person than I was before, or maybe I always was, got no idea. Marf. Heh.. maybe it's perfect for me. Anyhoo, where's the cheer eh?! Well thank you John Mayer for painting color into my soul... these empty days are hard to take. Think I'll pick up my old Buddhism book...and get to reading.

nite everyone!



No comments: