Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Spectacular, Spectacular!

An evening review...

The DDR enriched evening was spun with such grace, such glamour, such toned down elegance that I can't believe many of our fellow engineers missed it. There was laughter, singing and maybe not as many nurses as I had hoped, but nonetheless it was filled with cheer! There we're glow pens, and pool games, and bottle rockets that didn't want to fly. We had friends, and pizza and little bags of chips, with some of the best Engineering Song lyrics. It was so good, I had to compose a sonnet!

Why...

Victoria was at the pool table,
hustling Tyler was her game!
Steve was the master of strip tease,
while Cory made bottles inflate.

We should have done some homework
or studied for exams
but hell man we are engineers
so we made other plans

Eva chilled at the table,
pondering her Bio Chem
Sam tried to find recruits
cause he's the solar man

basking in the light
refracted from the pens
while Witty's baby floats
the pimpin stick suspends

boisterous voices resound
and as the arrows fly, we chase
Theo is the champion
but Bernice can move her waist~!

Yeeee HAw!! good ole times, I'll have to give the night an over all 4 stars... from where i come from that's an 80% goodness rating! Flip cha on the shappy tain.












No comments: