Yo... this is the dizzle kay folks:
Today was the first day ever for me to wake up early to finish work, it didn't go over that well but it's an interesting method of doing things for those of you that don't normally do it either. It makes use of the morning, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Also, there's a midterm tomorrow which I am actually looking FORWARD to, cause I am READY and I can TAKE IT DOWNTOWWWN!!!! YEEEEEEEE HAW! Plus, now.. this is the scary thing... there's only Three Days Grace left till I am no longer a rebellious teenager and thus would have to pull up my socks and actually get down to some serious work... marf. Interestingly enough, it's not bothering me that much, but I really do feel older. But, the key factor is... I had a most mysterious dream and would love to share it with you all... it felt so realistic...
dream sequence beginning
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Picture the sky a shade of grey as an ominous feeling looms over you. Knots tightened in my stomach as I looked over to the little girl, for something was amiss. Someone... or something.. was comming for her, and I could feel it in my very core. Suddenly, an old woman enters the house, her aura is warm and I feel that I can trust her. She speaks simply:
Go to the third room, and block the door. I pick up the little girl and briskly walk to mothers room which I instinctively consider to be third in the house. Out of the corner of my eye I detect a movement from the window, and pulling back the curtains I see a Van pull into the driveway. It is the van of the preditor who craves the soul of my girl, the darkness inside him is overwhelming to the senses. It's obvously consumed him... for as he walks I can see that he is nothing but a cloud of dark, swirling smoke. He moves quickly and I see him approaching the house. I block the door with my body and hold the handle tight. Moments pass... and when I look down, the smoke that was once ouside is now blocking the light from behind the door. I grip it forcefully, and hope for any strength that lies within me to hold the door shut. He begins to fight me, his methods are subversive. He draws the warmth from me through the metal doorknob and I begin to feel my hand freeze. Then he slams his body against the door.. once.... twice... already the door is starting to splinter. 'The third time will bring it down..' the old lady speaks up once again, she warns me: 'We cannot hold him back any longer, step away..' But I do not listen, for I see the little girl in my mind and would give my existance, and suffer insurmountable pain to let her live for precious more minutes. I brace myself for one final impact, and look down to see a pattern of light outlining the little girl on the floor... she's comming towards me. I want to push her out of the way but to do so would remove me from my post, and so, I beg of her... 'move your shadow'... which even I think is an odd choice of words, but it was the part of her that seemed to appraoch the door. As the last word fell from my lips, the ghostly figure on the other side of the door dissipated in smoke. And for the last time, the old woman turns to me.. and decrees that... 'You have spoken its true name, which is the only weakness of the preditor'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes, quite an odd dream, one I remembered quite purely. The weird part is not just the context but that I drempt it several times, with several variations. And I recall feeling deja vu IN THE DREAM. Which is pretty crazy. So yes.. I meant to tell you all that, and now, I bid you a most enjoyable evening!!
Sweet Dreams Everyone....
Sheala
Some of my favorite webcomics
Tuesday, October 26, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment