Friday, November 05, 2004

Yesterday

Ahh yesterday, all my troubles hidden far away...
sadly repression can't take them away.
as I'm reliving.. yesterday.

Beatles Remix?!

Anyhoo... I'm feeling odd these days, what I want is becomming blurrier by the day. I'm considering switching out of Nuclear, just because the intro to Nuke is killing me.. day to day.. The course leaves me passionless for the field, and it leaves me leaning towards the environmental aspects of engineering... or energy systems. But, of course, I'm waffling on this issue.. I really want to find a way to make a difference with respect to the growing population and the need for clean energy if we plan on sustaining some semblance of the life we are leading. MARF!!! these things.. get me.. confused.

I don't want to help make MORE things.. for there's more crap in this earth than anyone could ever need, I've seen bagel slicers, banana hammocs, freaking... piles and piles of clothes, beautiful ariable land turned into housing devolopments, dog clothes!! I mean.. common.. they've got fur already! Then there's purses.. i mean HOW MANY PURSES CAN ONE PERSON HAVE, and yet they keep making them, I mean at the rate they're being made, i'd say every lady has gotta have about twenty purses saved up, and might buy them at a rate of one a year. *sigh*...You know how long i've gotten by without one, for about... twenty years, but then someone went and bought me one.. lol.. now i am doomed. We're insane... just flipping nuts. So much expendible income and so many people looking to profit on it. Even the music industry.. don't get me STARTED there.... thank goodness for the populaity of the internet and file sharing, it's going to make it easier for unknown talents to get recognized, but GEEZ MTV.. pumping out kiddies singing, I mean its like the younger the better but then we make them look old, pump out the voice in a recording studio, hock the wares, the video, the single, the greatest hits album, the hair care products, the socks, the back packs, the toilet paper.. geez louise. I mean all before they're nineteen... heh.. maybe i'm pissed cause I'm jealous, I'll admit that. I mean how great would it be to be able to share your soul with everyone... the 'pieces of me' as the lovely and lipsynching 'Ashlee Simpson' would put it. To be able to give something to the world.. and for the world to graciously accept, it would be the most overwhelming feeling of acceptance and fufillment. Then again there's always someone who wants to critisize you, like some hothead with a laptop and a Blog just waiting to rant on your every flaw, character, vocal or otherwise ;) . I'm sure that would start driving me crazy after a while especially if I started posting critisisms... can you just see that...
*doo doo lee doop*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sheala's Stragedy:
post:
* Sheala has NO TALENT man she's a hack a HACK i say.. total sellout...
geez... she needs to get a head transplant cause purple hair is SO two weeks ago
and who does she THINK she IS wearing Socks and sandals together
not to mention her inability to write or sing a descent song, even Britney is better than her!
(lol.. then this is the point where I'd start crying and kicking my own ass...)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tee hee.. that was fun, what else.. Running on.. ENERGY. For once I didn't have a big huge nuke assignment due today. And TOMORROW my friends is the party of a lifetime, I welcome you all to it. Best KICKEN arse place around, gonna be hypnotyzing and magifying and everything.. CARAZAY. Starts at eight gimme a call before seven if you wanna come or msn me. ALLRIGHT!!!

Sheala..

*unofficially dancing with the idea of being totally addicted to online rpg gaming*
ps. this post was dedicated to my good friend and roommate Eva.. Eva.. you're the best darn roommate a lass like me could ask for. You work so hard and I'm freakin well proud of you!


No comments: