Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Shiny People...three for a dollar.

My wondrous friends... if you want pictures of the kickarse partay please head to www.anotheruselesswebsite.com/uyen to pick them up. They're there for the tasting!~ Also, I would like to say.. that I feel like I have a little sine function defining my moods cause its like.. GREAT... then its like.. meh.. then it's like.. PERKY.. then its like... tear... lol.. so watch out, never know when the amplitude of that curve will change.. Hmm.. what else. Ben Harper.. interesting song writer, and all around satisfying sound... he gets recomendation from me especially the song When She Believes. Its funny how old memories can make you sad, and yet... all memories are old memories therefore reliving any of them can make me sad but it doesn't make sense if they are happy memories, its an overall wistful vibe.

Shealafying,

Sheala.

No comments: